Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday Work: Wedding Season


Have you all been to as many weddings as I have this wedding season? Maybe I am at that age, but even so - it sure seems like there have been A LOT of weddings this summer.
Last weekend with an impromptu invitation to a wedding reception of friends in Ithaca, this weekend a little more stressful family affair farther upstate. (Really? My cousin that is soooo good at mimicking while whistling while not speaking, in the game cranium is getting married? He can do that?!? Fantastic.)
Anyhoo, weddings weddings weddings!
Have you seen the photography of Love Me Do? They are a bunch of local ladies here in Philadelphia with a great take on wedding photography.

They have an ever-growing portfolio, which you can check out here. And an extensive blog where they update wedding images as they shoot them.


When the time comes I would love to work with Love Me Do, unfooooortunately in front of the camera I become an Abraham Lincoln on the $5 bill, though he still might have more of a smile than I am able to pull off. Have you seen the awkward "farmer and his wife" - yes that's me, the farmer- balding, perplexed, uncomfortable. (Look it up.)


"Boobs are for weddings." And cupcakes are for work days. Is this one over yet?
Hope you all have a good weekend - we'll be at a wedding! (Congrats Andrew!)

No comments:

Post a Comment