Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shameless Self Promotion: Tamsen Wojtanowski

imprint, Lost/Found  -or- "To make a long story short, I love you."
New Works by Tamsen Wojtanowski; March 2012 @ Napoleon

Employing the photographic medium to explore an abstract narrative, I work in the studio to give my psyche form. Emotions become made of paper; dreams evolve as constructed landscapes made from found materials; disparate thoughts become one in the overlapping layers of collage. In this series "imprint, Lost/Found -or- 'To make a long story short, I love you.'", I work to find my way through a series of handmade "maps", which become cyanotype prints made from cliche verre, and document my destinations with a series of B&W photographs. 

First Friday Opening, March 2nd, 6-10pm
Gallery Hours, Saturdays & Sundays, 2-6pm

Napoleon
319 N. 11th Street, 2nd Flr.
Philadelphia, PA


No comments:

Post a Comment