Monday, September 13, 2010

DEFY MONDAY: Retreat!

Retreat - already? Yes!

I'm feeling like this canine here, ready to skulk alone and grumpy through the dark and vine-y woods.

I am not bragging, (I am longing!), but I did used to live somewhere a lot like this pictured below. I'm just sayin' - I could leave out my back door, or even my front and be in the woods in a hop & a skip, I did not even need so much the jump.

Today, I am achin', achin' for the same.
The best I am likely find myself in, resembles something more like the image below, and this is okay,

Because the dogs and I will curl up and make some of these. Do you want to, too?
(source)
But really, I need to buck up! Its a beautiful SUNNY day in Philadelphia! Oy, I am sure it is just some vitamin D that I need!
In my absence, lovely readers, get out there for me!
& whether it be those urban streets beneath your sneakers, or the green breeze across your cheeks, I suggest you listen to this, The Blow- Parentheses & do read the lyrics, they're lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment